Bring your bathing suits and bathing towels. It would be a pity if you miss oportunity to go swimming - we have planned breaks in the program for this purpose. Bathrobe should await you in the hotel.
There will be wired internet access in the rooms. (settings via DHCP). Bring your own network cable though.
When you arrive, you will register at the registration desk in the hotel conference room and then get the keys to the rooms. The conference room is located between the restaurant and the passage to the pools - the hotel staff would be glad to direct you there.
There will be a computer and DLP projector (1024x768) available. You can bring your own notebook, but please set it to proper resolution before your presentation. It is advisable that you check if everything works (especially videos!) during the break before session in which your presentation is scheduled.
Presentation instructions have been emailed to you with acceptance decision, here is a short recap:
For those assigned the ordinary presentations: you have 20 minute time slot, of which is 15 minutes assigned to the presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
For those assigned the short presentations (short presentations session): you have up to 15 minute time slot, of which is 5 minutes assigned to the presentation and up to 10 minutes for discussion.
Driving directions (maps):
Moravske Toplice is a small village, approx 5 km east of Murska Sobota, which is a regional centre. Use the two maps below for orientation.
Google Maps view of Moravske Toplice
Najdi.si view of Moravske Toplice
Hotel location (Vivat) inside the village is shown below:
CVWW08 registration deadline is January 22, 2008.
Registration fee is 220 EUR, and it covers:
- Two nights accomodation in double rooms in Hotel Vivat (****) in Moravske Toplice. Presentations will take place in the conference room of the Hotel Vivat.
- Full board (starting with lunch on the first day of the workshop, ending with lunch on the last day), buffet style
- Conference dinner on the second day of the workshop + drinks
- Printed and CD ROM workshop proceedings
- Coffee breaks
- Use of the Vivat thermal complex (indoor & outdoor pools with both thermal and heated water, jacuzzis, fitness...)
- A bathrobe for the duration of your stay.
For single room, there is a surcharge of 20 EUR, making the total fee 240 EUR.
To register, perform the following steps:
- Download the registration form in PDF file from the following link:
- Fill out the form with your personal details. Specify if you want the single room (with higher fee) or not. If you prefer vegetarian meal for the conference dinner, tick the appropriate box. If you already know who you will share the double room with, please specify the other person's name and surname.
- Choose the type of payment. For obvious reasons, we prefer that you pay in advance by wire transfer. Wire transfers should be performed early enough, so that we have the record of your payment when the workshop starts (they can take a few days). Bring the payment confirmation with you, just in case.
Wire transfer details are provided in the registration form PDF.
- In exceptional circumstances, you can pay on site, but please get clearance from firstname.lastname@example.org before you register with on-site payment option.
- Sign the form, and fax it according to the instructions on the form. You may scan it and send the scan by email to email@example.com instead.
- You will get the email confirmation when your registration form is received and processed. If you do not get it in reasonable time (a day), inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of single rooms is unfortunately limited. We would kindly ask you to optimize room allocation within your group (if you are a part of a larger group)
- We have pre-reserved a large number of rooms, but in the case of exceptional demand we may add accomodation in the Vivat appartment building (50 meters away from the hotel ). The room allocation will be on the first-register, first-serve basis.
- To help you with planning your trip, we composed approximate timeframe of the workshop on the program page.
Workshop will take place in the Vivat Sunny Park Hotel, in Moravske Toplice, Slovenija.
The hotel offers accomodation in double rooms, single rooms and appartments, a new pool complex with 5 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, sauna, Wellness centre....